Bon Iver and The ability to write....

So while driving to Harmons the other Day I was listening to Bon Iver http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWcyIpul8OE.  I have been struggling with writing over the past couple years. This song helped me write something.  I do not particularly think its any good, but its something.  I was in a pretty down mood mixed with this song and everything...well with out further ado, here is my rusty written piece(of crap haha) .  Hope it spurs better stuff in the future.

Thick amber drops of sound engulf my soul. I'm standing quiet un-moving as time speeds by. Sunsets and moonlight casts down upon trails of light running past me, as the world continues to move, I am still, brilliant colors, fast paced, the wind blows my hair and it captures my face. Always asleep, always tired, blank awareness of my surroundings, pulling myself out....

Thats all i got, but hey its something.  It sounds better if you listen to the song while you read it.  Thanks for letting me vent!!  Hope all is well in your world!

1 comments:

Post a Comment